corner corner Jacque's Traveling Journal

Journal Entry 1 by millerbug from Cortez, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Looking forward to what you all have to say! :)

Order being sent:

Elliecat
Gabshere
Mom2jwn -Recieved

millerbug!

Journal Entry 2 by Auntdia from North Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hi from Las Vegas, Nevada! I hope my entry shows some of the highlights of Las Vegas for you. I think this journal is a great idea for students and I hope you get four AAAA's on it. I know I like it when I get four AAAA's on the poker machine! Las Vegas is a great place to live. There are many types of entertainment and shows to see and different things to do. Las Vegas could fill a whole journal on it's own so I could only put a little taste of the city in your journal. I hope it works for you!
Wishing you lots of success on your project!
Auntdia (Regina)

Journal Entry 3 by mom2jwn from East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Sent in my journal entry, hope you like what I chose to show and write about my area in PA.
This is an awesome idea!!

Journal Entry 4 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 29, 2006

Rec'd the journal today. I love the postcards, Jacque, they're just beautiful!!! I'll mail you a postcard of my city to your school address. I've PM'd Dietcokemama for her address and will send it first class mail just as soon as I get it. And oh yeah, I'll write my journal entry to you just as soon as I finish here:) I think this is an exciting project, I wish we'd had something like this when I was in school (many, many, many moons ago hahahahaha). Best of luck and tons of fun, KM.

Journal Entry 5 by katiesmama from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jacque's Traveling Journal is on its way to Dietcokemama tomorrow (10/2). Happy travels!

Journal Entry 6 by dietcokemama from Beverly, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This arrived the end of last week. We just finished writing and will be sending it as soon as we get BigKat's address. WE're sending a post card too.
The journal looks great, good luck!

Journal Entry 7 by dietcokemama from Beverly, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The journal is in the mail and on its way to BigKat in WA as of this afternoon.

Journal Entry 8 by BigKat from Bremerton, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I was delighted to find this in my mailbox and had a good time reading the previous entries and adding my own. I'd love to see this again when it is all finished as it is really fun reading about other people's hoomes. Am sending a message to Metropolitan for an address and will then air-mail it off to Brazil (I've learned from trading with another Brazilian that anything other than airmail can take months!) I'll try to be organized enough to get a postcard in the mail to your school but no guarantees there as November is sneaking up on me fast and I get swamped in November. I've told you some about the salmon safari program that's the reason I get so swamped in the journal. If anyone else is interested the website for it is www.salmonsafari.org.

Journal Entry 9 by Metropolitan from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Thursday, November 09, 2006

The journal arrived safely in São Paulo. How lovely to read about different places and people! Brazil has so many different faces that it was difficult to choose what to put in the journal. It is ready to travel to Canada, as soon as I get Hipposf address.
The postcard will be mailed asap. Thanks for making us part of your school project!

Journal Entry 10 by Metropolitan from São Paulo, São Paulo Brazil on Thursday, November 16, 2006

The journal traveled to Addiction2books, Nestorfalls, Canada today. Hipposf hasn't answered my pm so we've sent the journal to the next participant. It was sent priority, so it should arrive within a week. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 11 by addiction2books from Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I got the journal on Friday December 1st. Today I got it all done...I'm waiting to hear from Jacque's Mom so I know where to mail it next.

I really enjoyed doing this project with Jacque. It was neat to read all the entries...Good luck on this project Jacque.

Journal Entry 12 by addiction2books from Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's me again I'm sorry. I just realized that I was to contact the next person on the list..Dah..don't I feel foolish. I did contact the next person. Hopefully I hear from them soon.

Journal Entry 13 by Ibis3 from Newcastle, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 11, 2006

Arrived safely. I'll do my write-up within the next few days. What a great project!

ETA: I just inserted the latest picture from the webcam across the street from our houses of Parliament. It's all lit up at this time of year.

Journal Entry 14 by addiction2books at Nestor Falls Post office in Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 27, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/27/2007 UTC) at Nestor Falls Post office in Nestor Falls, Ontario Canada

This journal went on it's way back in December of 2006. I forgot about making a release note..Cleaning up house!