corner corner Windmills of the Gods

Windmills of the Gods
by Sidney Sheldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by deense of Marrickville, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 18, 2006

status (set by dutch-flybabe): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by deense from Marrickville, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 18, 2006

Synopsis
This classic best-selling thriller races from the White House to the romance of Paris and the shady menace of Cold War Bucharest as a young woman ambessador faces unseen and powerful enemies plotting her and her children's destruction.

Journal Entry 2 by deense at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 26, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (10/26/2006 UTC) at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent as my October bookshelf cleaning RABCK!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Received this book today. Thanks again deense for the lovely RABCK, it was so much fun to win!
Sidney goes on my list for my 2007 A-ZChallenge.

Dutch-flybabe wants to read the book next.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJoanazinhawing at Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Well, I finally took time to read this book, thanks to iiwi's February challenge on the Dutch forum: read the book that is the longest on your TBR and that has been given to you by another BX'er. For me it turned out to be this book.

It was an easy read and I had hoped for some more suspense. Nevertheless Sheldon wrote a nice story, building up to a strong finale.

The book will travel shortly to dutch-flybabe who has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJoanazinhawing at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (3/24/2013 UTC) at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book will be handed over to dutch-flybabe who would like to read the book next. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, March 25, 2013

Joanazinha brought this book to the meeting in OBCZ-DeWaard for me yesterday. Thanks!