corner corner Windmills of the Gods

Windmills of the Gods
by Sidney Sheldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by deense of Marrickville, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 18, 2006

status (set by OBCZ-DeBiltsche): available

Journal Entry 1 by deense from Marrickville, New South Wales Australia on Monday, September 18, 2006

Synopsis
This classic best-selling thriller races from the White House to the romance of Paris and the shady menace of Cold War Bucharest as a young woman ambessador faces unseen and powerful enemies plotting her and her children's destruction.

Journal Entry 2 by deense at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 26, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (10/26/2006 UTC) at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent as my October bookshelf cleaning RABCK!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Received this book today. Thanks again deense for the lovely RABCK, it was so much fun to win!
Sidney goes on my list for my 2007 A-ZChallenge.

Dutch-flybabe wants to read the book next.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJoanazinhawing at Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Well, I finally took time to read this book, thanks to iiwi's February challenge on the Dutch forum: read the book that is the longest on your TBR and that has been given to you by another BX'er. For me it turned out to be this book.

It was an easy read and I had hoped for some more suspense. Nevertheless Sheldon wrote a nice story, building up to a strong finale.

The book will travel shortly to dutch-flybabe who has it on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by wingJoanazinhawing at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (3/24/2013 UTC) at by hand, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

The book will be handed over to dutch-flybabe who would like to read the book next. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, March 25, 2013

Joanazinha brought this book to the meeting in OBCZ-DeWaard for me yesterday. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, July 03, 2014

I read this book some time ago already. It's a pretty fantastic, very American story. I enjoyed reading this book.

Journal Entry 8 by dutch-flybabe at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, July 03, 2014

Released 3 wks ago (7/6/2014 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I'm releasing this book on the bookbuffet at the annual Castricum meeting this year. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAylaMeywing at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 07, 2014

This book was left on the table after the meeting. I took it home to be released somewhere else.

Journal Entry 10 by OBCZ-DeBiltsche at De Bilt, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, July 18, 2014

On the bookshelf