corner corner The Hollow

The Hollow
by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 9/16/2006

status (set by Vikki-Woo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Saturday, September 16, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

I wish I could remember all the insightful comments I thought of while reading this book a few months ago! I will say that Agatha Christie books are the perfect size for keeping in one's bag in case of waiting rooms or coffe breaks, and that I always enjoy the collection of characters. The ones in this book were interesting because they all seemed to want something they couldn't have.

The picture here is different from the actual book.
I better release it at IKEA tonight, before I decide to read it again!

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at IKEA in Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, September 17, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (9/16/2006 UTC) at IKEA in Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom

Last night we went to IKEA with a friend and had lots of fun finding a hiding place for the book. As usual I wished we had 10 of them because there are so many great spots to release there.
We left the book in the last lounge display before the office furniture. Hope it finds a nice new home.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Saturday, October 28, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

While I was in IKEA releasing another book, I found this one almost where I left it, but without its posty note. Next time I'll bring extras just in case! After improvising a new one we released it in a new spot, in one of the kitchen drawers. Hope it has better luck there.

Journal Entry 4 by Becky-Boo from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 30, 2006

What a wonderful thing. I had heard about the book crossing and when I found the book just where you'd left it on Sunday 29th October it certainly brought a smile to my face! I love Agatha Christie and have read it before but will certainly be reading it again and will let you know how it goes

Journal Entry 5 by Vikki-Woo from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I always enjoy Agatha Christie and really enjoyed re-reading The Hollow. It's not profound but it is a very entertaining read and gives a wonderful view of life pre 1950.
I think Book Crossing is a fantastic idea and I was so pleased to be lucky enough to find one.

CAUGHT IN CROYDON UK