corner corner Walking Ella: Ruminations of a reluctant dog-walker

Walking Ella: Ruminations of a reluctant dog-walker
by Robert Drewe | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by blue1236 of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 9/12/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by blue1236 from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Had to grab this when I saw it - I have a lot of pup-stories of my own to tell.

Journal Entry 2 by blue1236 at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 06, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/6/2009 UTC) at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sending to lakelady2282 as an extra RABCK.

Journal Entry 3 by lakelady2282 from Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Monday, August 10, 2009

Arrived safely.

Journal Entry 4 by lakelady2282 at Pippi's at the Point in Speers Point, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, August 20, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/20/2009 UTC) at Pippi's at the Point in Speers Point, New South Wales Australia

at the August bookcrossing meeting this evening

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, November 01, 2009

i caught the book about 2mths ago at Pippi At The Point...sorry forgot to log on!!
am about to release at my doctor's surgery in Elermore Vale...Adios Ella...

CAUGHT IN SPEERS POINT NSW AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 16, 2009

we have an 11 month old Labrador pup called Bella (is there something about the name?) and can thoroughly relate to some of the stories. We will be passing the book around our dog-loving friends.

CAUGHT IN NEWCASTLE NSW AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 7 by ColinL on Monday, November 16, 2009

Passed on from my wife after she finished. Related to the whole story - our black labrador could have been an Ella, but named Bella. Seems my birth sign suits my having labies, or should I say being owned by a labie.

CAUGHT IN ELERMORE VALE (NEWCASTLE) NSW AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, November 23, 2009

Received from my boss at work. Loved the book - couldn't put it down! Lots of funny stories.... even made me think how good it would be to have a cute little puppy dog again.......

CAUGHT IN ELERMORE VALE NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA