corner corner The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King
by T H White | Literature & Fiction
Registered by lit-fandango of Howell, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 11, 2006

status (set by lit-fandango): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lit-fandango from Howell, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 11, 2006

This isn’t just an ordinary book--it’s a traveling book!
Bookcrossing is making the whole world a library and you can be part of it by "READING AND RELEASING" this book. If you will, journal this book to say how it came into your hands. Then, after you've read the book, journal again to let us know what you thought of it, and tell us where you're leaving it for the next person to find. Then they can "READ and RELEASE" too!
*********

From the back cover:
The whole world knows and loves this book. It is the magical epic of King Arthur and his shining Camelot; of Merlyn and Owl and Guinevere; of beasts who talk and men who fly, of wizardry and war. It is the book of all things lost and wonderful and sad. It is the fantasy masterpiece by which all others are judged.

Journal Entry 2 by lit-fandango from Howell, New Jersey USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007

It was a pleasure to read the book upon which "The Sword and the Stone" was based.

Journal Entry 3 by lit-fandango at Howell, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (5/1/2011 UTC) at Howell, New Jersey USA

This is one of about a hundred books I've donated to my church youth group.