corner corner Oryx and Crake

Oryx and Crake
by Margaret Atwood | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 9/10/2006

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, September 10, 2006

No synopsis available.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, February 01, 2007

Nr. 1 latest

I received this safe and sound in the mail today. Thanks so much for the surprise book for my daughter that you included as well, I am sure she is going to enjoy reading it :)

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 23, 2009

This was an interesting take on what may lurk in mankind's future. This was a pretty interesting read for me, but I didn't really like the end too much.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/17/2009 UTC) at Scotiabank, Bay and King in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Left in the 18th Floor kitchen at 44 King St W.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.