corner corner Inner City Blues

Inner City Blues
by Paula L. Woods | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by bwheather of Perth, Western Australia Australia on 1/2/2003

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bwheather from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, January 02, 2003

Author Paula L. Woods was generous enough to send this along for my reading ring to pass around to each other.

The exciting thing for us is that the book is currently unavailable in Australia. It's a real honour to be the one to first read it and pass it on to others.

I'm also excited to see where this book goes on its journey once I've read it and released it into the wild.

I enjoyed this book, a good read.

Journal Entry 2 by larnia on Thursday, January 16, 2003

Thankyou Heather,
I received this book on Monday 13th January 2003 as part of a Nervousness Crime Bookring.

I feel privileged that we should get to read it before it is available in Australia!

I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 3 by larnia on Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Loved this book, I was sad it finished.

Will mail it off to Kristen tomorrow. I believe this is the first book in the second series of our Crime ring.

Journal Entry 4 by larnia at Sent via Australia Post to next bookring recipient in Toora, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Released on Wednesday, February 12, 2003 at Sent via Australia Post to next bookring recipient in Toora, Victoria Australia.

Releasing to Kristen next recipient in Second Crime Ring..

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Special-K from Carseldine, Queensland Australia on Sunday, March 09, 2003

Received this from larnia a few weeks ago but fogot to make a journal entry until now. I finished this book last week and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll definitely be looking for Paula L. Woods' other book, Stormy Weather, to add to my reading list.

Journal Entry 6 by Special-K at Sent to another BXer - Post Office in Bluff Rd in Sandringham, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Released on Friday, March 14, 2003 at Sent to another BXer - Post Office in Bluff Rd in Sandringham, Victoria Australia.

Posted to krissy as part of the Nervousness Crime Bookring

Journal Entry 7 by krissy from Palmyra, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, April 01, 2003

received this book about a fortnight ago. Halfway through.

Journal Entry 8 by krissy at Post Office @ Garden City in Booragoon, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, April 27, 2003

Released on Sunday, April 27, 2003 at Post Office @ Garden City in Booragoon, Western Australia Australia.

Releasing this book as a part of the Crime Bookring. Sending to Jade as per the first round.

Oh by the way I thought the book was really entertaining. A good pick.

Journal Entry 9 by jayda from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 11, 2003

Received from krissy! I'm starting this one right now.

Journal Entry 10 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Thursday, July 31, 2003

This turned up in today's mail (Friday 1st)
I'll start reading it soon.

Journal Entry 11 by k-j-h from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I finished reading this yesterday, very entertaining.

Sending on to luckaye today (Thursday 7th)

Journal Entry 12 by luckaye from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Arrived today as part of Aussie crime bookring.

I really enjoyed this book - what a great debut! I look forward to reading more about Ms Justice.

Journal Entry 13 by luckaye at Kingston PO in Kingston, Queensland Australia on Monday, September 29, 2003

Released on Monday, September 29, 2003 at Kingston PO in Kingston, Queensland Australia.

On to Ravenbear via Aussie Crime bookring!

Journal Entry 14 by Ravenbear from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 26, 2003

This book arrived in the mail for me from Luckaye a few weeks ago. I thought that I had journalled it, but Kristen's email this evening pointed out that I hadn't! Sorry people. I am halfway throught this book, but went overseas for two weeks the day I received it and finding it a bit hard to get into since getting back. But I will persevere for a few more nights. I received another book via Dewey, on Friday, and I haven't been able to put it down and will finish it tonight. Then I may be able to get into this with a little more concentration! Either way, I will send it on to the next person on the list by the end of the week. Kristen who is it by the way?
Ravenbear.

Journal Entry 15 by twinmaker from Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, December 18, 2003

Rec'd from Ravenbear - half way through - thanks!

Journal Entry 16 by twinmaker from Winthrop, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I have finished reading this now, took me a while to warm to the character of Charlotte Justice but once I did, I enjoyed the story. This book is now winging it's way to brewski in Canada!

Journal Entry 17 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 30, 2004

Received from twinmaker in trade for Little Women.

Thanks twinmaker, the book arrived today. I'm looking forward to reading this one and letting it continue its journey.

Journal Entry 18 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I really enjoyed reading this book and am looking forward to reading more by this author.

Journal Entry 19 by brewski at Millcreek Mall in Erie, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, December 03, 2004

Released on Saturday, December 03, 2004 at about 8:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Millcreek Mall in Erie, Pennsylvania USA.

Left in the basket of one of the shopping carts at the mall entrance of Elder Beerman's around 21:45.