corner corner Bridget Jones's Diary

Bridget Jones's Diary
by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by blue1236 of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 9/6/2006

status (set by foxygirlACT): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by blue1236 from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hilarious chick-lit.

Journal Entry 2 by blue1236 at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, August 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/10/2009 UTC) at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sending to mozette as an extra RABCK.

Journal Entry 3 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Sunday, August 16, 2009

I used to own a copy of this book a few years ago. And last year, I think I gave it away. When I opened this 3kg bag from Melbourne, what should I pull out? This book... methinks I may have to read it then...:P

Journal Entry 4 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Got this from Mozette as part of her Valentine RABCK competition!
Thanks Mozette!!

Journal Entry 5 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally got round to reading this book!
After two university reports and an assginment...
Thanks Mozette!
This book was a real fun read.

Journal Entry 6 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Saturday, May 15, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/15/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Have given to granny to read.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, May 23, 2010

A delightful easy to read story - always good to have a happy ending!
Thank you.

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 8 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Monday, May 24, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/24/2010 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Given to grandma to read.

Journal Entry 9 by xvinneyx at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, January 17, 2011

An amusing story of a yong ladys life, though I did get tired of only "me" by the end of the story.

Journal Entry 10 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 15, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/15/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Off to Australia as a wishlist book and a RABCK~!!!

Journal Entry 11 by foxygirlACT at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, June 07, 2011

received as a RABCK. Thank you very much for granting one of my wishlist books!

I will take this to Bali with me this week

Journal Entry 12 by foxygirlACT at Bali Hyatt Hotel in Sanur, Bali Indonesia on Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/14/2011 UTC) at Bali Hyatt Hotel in Sanur, Bali Indonesia

I've been meaning to read this book for a while and I wasn't disappointed. As a single girl this book made me laugh out loud. Very quick & easy read on my holiday

Now leaving somewhere near the Bali Hyatt in Sanur, hope another single girl traveller finds it! :-)
------------------------
If you find this book, please make a journal entry so those who have read it before can see where it has travelled. Then once you've read, please journal again and release for someone else to find so you too can watch it travel.

Enjoy!!