corner corner The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: A Novel

Registered by classicfox on 8/29/2006

status (set by jen3363): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by classicfox on Tuesday, August 29, 2006

TBR and released.

Journal Entry 2 by classicfox at Mike's Place Restaurant in Kent, Ohio USA on Saturday, March 06, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (3/6/2010 UTC) at Mike's Place Restaurant in Kent, Ohio USA

Left inside front door.

Journal Entry 3 by jen3363 on Saturday, March 06, 2010

I caught this book at a crazy little restaurant in Kent, Ohio ( near Kent State University) named Mike's Place. The book caught my eye as I was on my way out the door. I stopped to look at it because I recognized the title because several people had recommended the book to me. It was really exciting to find this little treasure. I have never even heard of "book crossing" before! I called my best friend (and fellow geocacher) right away. I will definately read it...as soon as I finish "When You Reach Me" by Rebecca Stead, Breaking Dawn, and "Raising the Perfect Dog by Cesar Milan" ( all of which I am half way through). I am looking forward to it!

CAUGHT IN KENT OHIO UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 4 by jen3363 on Thursday, April 15, 2010

Funny story... since I am a teacher, I had this book in my classroom to read during school independent reading time. I cannot find it! I am fairly certain that an ambitious 12 or 13 year old picked up the book as they were intrigued by the stickers proclaiming "Take me home"! Unfortunately, I don't think this is the best book for a 12 or 13 year old because of the occasional "f-bomb" and references to sex. Hopefully I can reclaim it and release it (after I finish) to a more appropriate audience.

*** Note *** If you are the ambitious 12 or 13 year old who has adopted my book, could you please bring it back to room 410 :) Thanks!