corner corner The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II

The Rape of Nanking: The Forgotten Holocaust of World War II
by Iris Chang | History
Registered by twinkpuddin of Seattle, Washington USA on 8/26/2006

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by twinkpuddin from Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, August 26, 2006

Took off the hands of a teacher, who after 10yrs of teaching was clearing out some books and starting a daycare center.

Journal Entry 2 by twinkpuddin from Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Truly a shocking and disturbing event. As gruesome as a happening in history as it was, I'm really surprised I didn't know anything about it. Apparently I'm not in minority (or at least wasn't when the book was written), hence the author deciding to write the book.

Journal Entry 3 by twinkpuddin at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, December 13, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/11/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Off to brewski, off his wishlist.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank you so much for fulfilling one of my wishes. I am looking forward to reading this very soon.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, October 08, 2011

This was a great read that opened my eyes to events that I also knew nothing about. It was shocking to say the least, well-written, kept me interested thropughout the book, and makes me want to read more material about this horrible event.

Thanks again for this book twinkpuddin. I have set this aside for now to pass on to someone that I know would be interested in reading this.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/8/2012 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Left in the 2nd Floor kitchen area.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.