corner corner Faithless

by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 8/19/2006

status (set by JENNYLANUZA): available

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, August 19, 2006

Karin Slaughter is definitely a gifted writer. I enjoy her books for the pacey narrative, the scary as hell mysteries, the personal stories of her characters and the fact that none of her heroes and heroines are perfect. Lena is a haunting character - I am always impatient to read the sections of the novel that involve her.

This book was FRIGHTENING and brilliant.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (2/19/2007 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

Left at the bus-stop - I hope whoever finds this book is not too scared by it! Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by JENNYLANUZA from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 22, 2008

I didn't know about book crossing since I read it in the newspaper 2 or 3 weeks ago and I check the book I found at the bus stop in clapham south last year and i saw the stamp of bookcrossing.com. I was excited to read it as it is in the shelf for quite a long time and I can't put it down. I love this kind of book it's thriller and you never stop thinking what happens next.

CAUGHT IN CLAPHAM SOUTH LONDON