corner corner Splitting

Splitting
by Fay Weldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Yinny of Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 8/24/2006

status (set by francis1): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Synopsis
Sir Edwin Rice has decided to divorce Lady Angelica. She has behaved intolerably and is accused of abuse, violence, bestiality and lesbianism. But there is more to Angelica than her husband realizes - she is a wife, a tart, a star, a secretary and a brooding chap called Ajax. She is Everywoman.

Journal Entry 2 by Yinny at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 23, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (2/23/2007 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

In Marlene's English Bookbox #2!

Journal Entry 3 by wingEmEliwing from Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, May 25, 2007

I took this book out of the English Bookbox!

Journal Entry 4 by wingEmEliwing from Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, March 02, 2009

I enjoyed the story.

Journal Entry 5 by wingEmEliwing at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 27, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/28/2009 UTC) at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I am taking this book with me to the meeting at Strandpaviljoen Zoomers.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 29, 2009

Took this from the meeting to be released in Poland, later on this year...

Journal Entry 7 by wingkoekiebakwing at Dlugi Targ in Gdańsk, Pomorskie Poland on Monday, December 07, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/3/2009 UTC) at Dlugi Targ in Gdańsk, Pomorskie Poland

On one of the pilars of Zielona Brama (Green Gate)

Journal Entry 8 by francis1 on Friday, December 11, 2009

While I was walking to my University I found the book on the main street of Gdańsk. I think that it's a grat idea and I'd love to read this book!

CAUGHT IN GDAŃSK POMORSKIE POLAND