corner corner First Wives Club

First Wives Club
by Olivia Goldsmith | Women's Fiction
Registered by niana of Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, August 06, 2006

status (set by Ferao): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by niana from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fun to read.

Journal Entry 2 by niana at OBCZ - café Persee (opgeheven) in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Friday, August 25, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (8/25/2006 UTC) at OBCZ - café Persee (opgeheven) in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands

Vers boek voor het plankje bij Persee!

Journal Entry 3 by Qimp from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, September 17, 2006

Thanks for leaving this book at Persée, niana! This looks like a fun book and easy to read.

Journal Entry 4 by Qimp from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, December 18, 2006

Fun it was indeed! Really enjoyable, a nice and comfy read during these these long dark evenings when outside it rains and the wind howls.

Journal Entry 5 by Qimp at Verkade Fabriek in Den Bosch/ 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, January 19, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (1/19/2007 UTC) at Verkade Fabriek in Den Bosch/ 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Tijdens de filmbeurs.

Journal Entry 6 by Ferao from Den Bosch/ 's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, May 04, 2007

I have seen the film and that wasn't a lot better than the book. Anyway I found it while relaxing with a glass of wine. I was in the "Verkadefabriek" looking for something to read and amongst the newspapers and magazines I found this book! I was exited to have found one, but a bit disappointed with the book itself...

CAUGHT IN 'S-HERTOGENBOSCH NOORD-BRABANT THE NETHERLANDS