corner corner RISING SUN

RISING SUN
by Michael Crichton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 04, 2006

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, August 04, 2006

If I remember correctly the movie had Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes.

Mom's planning to take this on her trip to the UK, and it may not come home.

***

Update: now it's on Dad's TBR pile.

Here's an audio version on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 05, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/5/2012 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Released at our second annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2012 Hawaii Book and Music Festival. I'll count this one for msrubble's 2012 movie challenge and Secretariat's 2012 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 19).

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you are able to make a journal entry to let me know you've found my book that would be terrific.

If you're new to BookCrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community of book lovers and learn about what it has to offer. If you decide to sign up, you may use me ( hyphen8 ) as your referring member, but that's certainly not required.

In fact, there are no requirements: this is now your book and you may do whatever you like with it. You're welcome to keep it for as long as you wish, and you can even mark it for your "permanent collection"...but you don't have to.

Please do feel free to make a journal entry when you're done with the book saying what you thought of it or what you plan to do with it next: if you decide to pass it this book to another reader or leave it for someone else to find, joining BookCrossing will allow you to follow the book's future travels whenever another reader makes a journal entry...who knows where it will turn up next?

Free your books - help spread the words!