corner corner Crathes Castle and Garden (Guidebook)

Crathes Castle and Garden (Guidebook)
by The National Trust for Scotland | Travel
Registered by smurphie of Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/4/2006

status (set by prachitulshan): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by smurphie from Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 04, 2006

A fabulous guidebook from where I work.

With lovely pictures.

A little bit of Scotland.

Journal Entry 2 by smurphie at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, August 04, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (8/4/2006 UTC) at -- By post or by hand/ in person, RABCK , bookring/ray in Banchory, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending as a RABK to mellion108 in the USA. :)

Journal Entry 3 by mellion108 from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan USA on Saturday, August 12, 2006

What an AWESOME, unexpected surprise! Thank you so much, Smurphie, for this little glimpse of Scotland. The travel guide is gorgeous, and I love the postcards and brochures that you sent. I'll read through the guide and savor the pictures. :)

One of these days, I'll make it over to Scotland to see some of this beauty up close and personal.

You're the best, Smurphie. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by mellion108 from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan USA on Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm including this lovely little book along with a bookring that will make its way to India. Perhaps a piece of me can travel with these lucky books???

Journal Entry 5 by prachitulshan at New Delhi, Delhi India on Sunday, April 24, 2011

This came alongwith the Roald Dahl 'Revolting Rhymes' bookring, and got mistakenly put away later without journalling. Thanks for sending this beautiful slice of Scotland along! I've looked through the book, and will pass on soon, maybe this HGG season!

Journal Entry 6 by prachitulshan at The Red Fort in New Delhi, Delhi India on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (6/30/2011 UTC) at The Red Fort in New Delhi, Delhi India

Team Thimble went off exploring castles this turn, and what better place, more culturally rich and diverse than the city that has been destroyed and rebuilt a record seven times? The Red Fort - a World Heritage site situated in Shahjahanabad, the seventh city of Delhi - was chosen as the venue. A mighty fortress complete with exotic palaces inside, the Thimblans were quite spoilt for choice. Finally, this charming guidebook about a castle in Scotland was left in front of the Rang Mahal (Palace of Colours) alongwith a picture postcard of the Madikeri Fortress Palace in Coorg, which is a lil hillstation in south India also known as the 'Scotland of India'. Too many castles and palaces? I think Bally wants a crown! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to the lucky finder of this book!

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome - I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Bookcrossing and by making an entry you will be helping to keep this books' unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....and don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous if you like.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

Enjoy the book!