corner corner Notes from Underground

Notes from Underground
by Fydor Dostoevsky | Literature & Fiction
Registered by shoutscout of North Highlands, California USA on 7/24/2006

status (set by perfect-circle): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by shoutscout from North Highlands, California USA on Monday, July 24, 2006

Classic Russian Lit....This small book also contains "White Nights", "The Dream of a Ridiculous Man" and selections from "The House of the Dead"

Find this one at: http://bookrelay.com/relay.php?id=1716

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Arrived yesterday. Thanks very much shoutscout for sending this to me!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Gave up. I enjoyed the first few stories, but got really stuck in the title story. I had set aside 2 hours yesterday evening to read the whole story through in one sitting, and my 6-year-old chose that evening to shout "Muuu-uum!" from her bedroom every 5 minutes so I kept losing the thread, and by about 10pm I'd lost the will to continue. I've owed this book to perfect-circle for ages so I'm giving up and sending it on.

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at VBB, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/8/2013 UTC) at VBB, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

On its way to perfect-circle by second class post. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by perfect-circle at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 15, 2013

Arrived a while ago but have only just remembered to journal it, sorry!