corner corner Dead as a Doornail (Southern Vampire Mysteries)

Dead as a Doornail (Southern Vampire Mysteries)
by Charlaine Harris | e-Books
Registered by nancyluvsbooks of St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

status (set by nancyluvsbooks): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by nancyluvsbooks from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

From the back cover:

"Small-town cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has had more than her share of experience with the supernatural -- but now it's really hitting close to home. When Sookie sees her brother Jason's eyes start to change, she knows he's about to turn into a werepanther for the first time--a transformation he embraces more readily than most shape-shifters she knows. But her concern becomes cold fear when a sniper sets his deadly sights on the local changeling population, and Jason's new panther brethren suspect he may be the shooter. Now, Sookie has until the next full moon to find out who's behind the attacks -- unless the killer decides to find her first... ."

Great series! Ms. Harris combines fantasy and mystery in these "Southern Vampire Novels". I'm reading them in order. The more I read, the more I look forward to the next one.

Journal Entry 2 by nancyluvsbooks at Starbucks - Goodman Rd in Southaven, Mississippi USA on Friday, January 08, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (1/9/2010 UTC) at Starbucks - Goodman Rd in Southaven, Mississippi USA

To be released at the Midsouth Bookcrossers meetup tomorrow

Journal Entry 3 by nancyluvsbooks from St. Petersburg, Florida USA on Saturday, January 09, 2010

Did not release this at the meetup today after all. Only 3 of us showed as the chill factor outside is 10 degrees! The other 2 members present didn't want to catch this, so I will release it again later.

Journal Entry 4 by nancyluvsbooks at Goodwill Bookstore in Southaven, Mississippi USA on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (4/8/2011 UTC) at Goodwill Bookstore in Southaven, Mississippi USA

Will include in a box of books I'm taking to the Goodwill Bookstore.