corner corner A Tale of Two Sisters

A Tale of Two Sisters
by Anna Maxted | Romance
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Monday, July 17, 2006

status (set by Karschtl): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Monday, July 17, 2006

This book is a Birthday present from my Birthday Rabck partner Lottiotta. Sheis so lovely and sent me 3 brand new books from my wish list!!!! I was so surprised!!!

I look forward to reading this asap! Not sure how long it will take me to get to it though!

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze at Kent - Türkisches Restaurant in Wien Bezirk 16 - Ottakring, Wien Austria on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (8/7/2007 UTC) at Kent - Türkisches Restaurant in Wien Bezirk 16 - Ottakring, Wien Austria

Releasing this book at this months English Bookcrossing Meet-up!

Journal Entry 3 by djk17 at Pointer's in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria on Friday, February 08, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (2/7/2008 UTC) at Pointer's in Wien Bezirk 04 - Wieden, Wien Austria

picked up at Bookcrossing Meet-up, released in Pointer's ex-pats bookswap night Nov.7/08.

Journal Entry 4 by Karschtl from Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria on Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got it from the Bookswap at Pointers.