corner corner Glory Seekers

Glory Seekers
by Rebecca Brandewyne | Romance
Registered by winglauraloo29wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 16, 2006

status (set by Joanazinha): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 16, 2006

For good or for evil, they're after the inside story! Years ago their brief involvement ended tumultuously. Beautiful and successful broadcast journalist Claire Connelly is reunited with homicide detective Jake Seringo as they both investigate the death of the wife of a U.S. senator and heiress to an enormous fortune. Up against corruption, lies and murder, they race to untangle a powerful family's web of shocking secrets.

Journal Entry 2 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sending as a RABCK to Joanazinha. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today a parcel with 2 books, among which this one, arrived. Thank you so much lauraloo29 for this lovely rabck! I have never read a book by Rebecca Brandewyne, but your journal entry makes me looking forward to this one. And just in time: next week we're having a short holiday, so perhaps I will be able to read it then.

Thanks again!!