corner corner The Basketball Diaries

The Basketball Diaries
by Jim Carroll | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by BuzzyBuzzina of Woodland Hills, California USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

status (set by Ramses-2): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BuzzyBuzzina from Woodland Hills, California USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by BuzzyBuzzina at Public Library - West Valley, 19036 Vanowen St. in Reseda, California USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

On Free Book Rack. Released for the Never Judge A Book By its Cover Challenge: week 28: authors last name begins with C. Also the Noun Challenge: things: diaries. I originally found this book on the free book rack of the library and I am returning it back there to have it continue its journey around the globe. Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by Ramses-2 from Reseda, California USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank you so much for the book. I can't wait to read it. I'm going to start it once I finish the library book that I'm currently reading. Thanks again.

Journal Entry 4 by Ramses-2 at Kaiser Permanente in Woodland Hills, California USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (7/20/2006 UTC) at Kaiser Permanente in Woodland Hills, California USA

I tried to read the book today, but for some reason I couldn't get into it.