corner corner The White Road

The White Road
by John Connolly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by drummoyne5 of Tempe, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 15, 2006

status (set by JohnRyan56): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by drummoyne5 from Tempe, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, July 15, 2006

My husband liked it.

Journal Entry 2 by drummoyne5 at St Peters Post Office in St Peters, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (7/19/2006 UTC) at St Peters Post Office in St Peters, New South Wales Australia

Journal Entry 3 by JohnRyan56 from St Peters, New South Wales Australia on Monday, July 24, 2006

I found the book today at my local Post Office. I was there to do some banking. I expect to read it each night before I go to sleep over the next few weeks, after I read another book, which I borrowed from the local library earlier today. I intend to release is again then - maybe even back at St Peters Post Office.

Journal Entry 4 by JohnRyan56 from St Peters, New South Wales Australia on Monday, August 21, 2006

Having now finished reading this book, I will release it where I found it at St Peters Post Office sometime Wednesday 23 August 2005.