corner corner Pascalis Island

Pascalis Island
by Barry Unsworth | Literature & Fiction
Registered by AnnevO of Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 7/14/2006

status (set by fuseki666): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, July 14, 2006

On the shimmering Aegaen island where Pascali - bisexual, cosmopolitan, spy - is filing his 216th (and last) report to his Turkish paymasters, the old European order can already be heard dropping rottenly apart. Why Pascali, exposed and in deadly danger, should choose this moment to become involved with a mysterious Englishman is part of this, his testament.

Personally, I did not finish reading this book. I disliked Pascali too much...

Journal Entry 2 by AnnevO at OBCZGouda, studiezaal bibliotheek (gesloten) in Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, October 13, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/14/2006 UTC) at OBCZGouda, studiezaal bibliotheek (gesloten) in Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Tijdens de openingsmeeting!

Journal Entry 3 by wingOBCZGoudawing from Gouda, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tijdens de openingsmeeting achtergelaten in de OBCZ.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, December 18, 2006

ik ben een fan van Unsworth en ga snel beginnen. Zijn er vaker bijeenkomsten van de bookcrossers?
Richard Rosser

CAUGHT IN GOUDA NETHERLANDS

Journal Entry 5 by fuseki666 on Wednesday, January 17, 2007

From the journal entries I understand now who was the friendly person who put these novels in the common hall. Hello and thank you, Richard! I'm fond of second hand books. I have lots of books to share with others, so I think it's a marvelous idea. I still have to read this one, but I expect it will interest me if only because it's about Ottoman and Turkish history.