corner corner Nadia Knows Best

Nadia Knows Best
by Jill Mansell | Romance
Registered by luckydipper of Coolangatta, Queensland Australia on 6/10/2007

status (set by CTKJreader31): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by luckydipper from Coolangatta, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Cover is different: Picked up at today's Lifeline bookfest in Brisbane.

Amazon.co.uk
A snowstorm has cloistered the guests at a secluded Cotswold pub. One of them is Mansell's heroine Nadia Kinsella, and she finds herself sorely tempted by beguiling fellow guest Jake Tiernan. But giving in to such alluring temptation is not that easy when Nadia has been virtually betrothed to the faithful Laurie since both were childhood sweethearts. Nadia's decision is not helped by the peculiar mix of personalities within her family: her irresponsible mother Leonie, her ruthless and uncompromising sister Clare, and her surprising grandmother Miriam, every bit as well turned out as the younger members of the family.

Journal Entry 2 by luckydipper from Coolangatta, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 17, 2007

OK, this is the second of Jill's books I have read and I am keen to read them all, It is amazing the things she comes up with, each book is choc full of drama with a great deal of humor thrown in, I really enjoyed this one and am starting another one of her books tonight.

Journal Entry 3 by luckydipper at Post Office in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 13, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (8/13/2007 UTC) at Post Office in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases

I sent this book to Blue1236 today, and I think I forgot to write the BCID on the book, oops.

Journal Entry 4 by blue1236 from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Friday, August 24, 2007

Luckydipper PM'd me the BCID - I wrote it in the book but forgot to journal it!! But yes, received this last week in a bundle with three others. I'm looking forward to reading this as I sell a lot of Jill Mansell at work and have been curious to check her out.
Thanks again luckydipper!

Journal Entry 5 by blue1236 at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (8/12/2009 UTC) at Australia Post, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sending as a RABCK to froggirlwendy.

Journal Entry 6 by froggirlwendy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 25, 2009

*Arrived last week, sorry*
Part of huge surprise parcel from blue1236 - sneaky girl, thanks so much, onto my TBR pile for a while :o)

RESERVED for OzVbb Round 17

Journal Entry 7 by froggirlwendy at Road trip between Brisbane & Harwood Island NSW in -- Unspecified Location --, Queensland Australia on Monday, January 13, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (1/14/2014 UTC) at Road trip between Brisbane & Harwood Island NSW in -- Unspecified Location --, Queensland Australia

road trip release!!!

Journal Entry 8 by CTKJreader31 at Coomera, Queensland Australia on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just picked it up from work - travel centre.