corner corner The Lake

The Lake
by Richard Laymon | Horror
Registered by JustJen of Sullivan, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007

status (set by kriegz99): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by JustJen from Sullivan, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

I didn't find this Laymon book as good as others I have read of his. Don't like books that jump around alot like this one did. Was an ok read though.

Journal Entry 2 by JustJen from Sullivan, Missouri USA on Monday, August 20, 2007

Sent to fellow bookcrosser prollacct in trade. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by prollacct from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by prollacct from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, May 23, 2008

Enjoyable as always. There were a few moments I felt were too unbelievable even for Laymon but he kept the suspense up the whole time. I even enjoyed the "happy ending".

Journal Entry 5 by prollacct from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 26, 2008

This is being passed on as a RABCK to another BC'er and will be dropped in the mail on Monday.

Journal Entry 6 by guinaveve from Mason, Ohio USA on Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thank you! I haven't read anything by this author, but it looks interesting.

Journal Entry 7 by guinaveve at Colors Cafe in Mason, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/22/2009 UTC) at Colors Cafe in Mason, Ohio USA

On the shelf

Journal Entry 8 by wingColorsCafeMasonwing at Colors Cafe in Mason, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/22/2009 UTC) at Colors Cafe in Mason, Ohio USA

If you are the finder of this book, welcome to the site. Please make a journal entry so that I know it has been picked up and found. To do so is free and you can do it anonymously. You can read the book or not, keep it, pass it on to someone else you think might enjoy it, or leave it in a public place like I did.

Journal Entry 9 by wingColorsCafeMasonwing from Mason, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

On the shelf

Journal Entry 10 by kriegz99 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 06, 2009

Picked up at Colors Cafe in Mason with a shake. It was hot here today. Looking forward to reading something new.

Journal Entry 11 by kriegz99 from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Friday, June 26, 2009

Decent story with good twists, but kinda raunchy. It didn't make the story better, just awkward and racey. I will give this one a wild release instead of handing it off to someone.

Journal Entry 12 by kriegz99 at Family Medical Care Associates in Hamilton, Ohio USA on Friday, June 26, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (6/26/2009 UTC) at Family Medical Care Associates in Hamilton, Ohio USA

On a chair in the lobby. It's open to the public, so if you're hunting, it wouldn't be a big deal to go in. Right by Muhlhauser and 747. Go get it!