corner corner The Last Samurai

The Last Samurai
by HELEN DEWITT | Literature & Fiction
Registered by thy of Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/7/2006

status (set by Annelis): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by thy from Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, July 07, 2006

I read this book quite a while ago, remember that I did like it, felt so sorry for the little boy though

Journal Entry 2 by Rakuna at Töölönlahden puisto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (8/6/2006 UTC) at Töölönlahden puisto in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Book was a left over at todays meetup so I took it to be releaced next sunday at the Fruits of knowledge -parkreleace.

Journal Entry 3 by bookwormess from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, August 06, 2006

It was one of the left overs of our "Fruits of Knowledge" release in Hesperia Park/Töölönlahti in Helsinki. I took it home because it looks good and interesting.

Journal Entry 4 by bookwormess from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Tuesday, December 09, 2008

This book is the oldest book I've received through Bookcrossing. I've been holding it in my hands for quite many times, not sure to read or not and it's about time to make a decision. That is the reason why I put it in bookxerpting envelope Käsveska. And now that I'm leafing through it I think I'll just pass it to next reader. It's probably good put so are so many other books in my shelf.

Reserved for Annimanni.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, December 14, 2008

This book was one of my Käsveska choices. Looks very promising. Thanks bookwormess!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, September 10, 2012

I waited way too long to finally read this brilliant book. At first I wondered, though, whether I would care to finish it, but once I got going I thoroughly enjoyed it. As I'm too tired to write up my own review, I'll just link to this:

Journal Entry 7 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This sounds interesting, thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by CandyDarling at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (4/8/2014 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Released this at the BookCrossing meet-up. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

This book has been hanging from a tree and packed in a handbag. Now it will spend some time on my bookshelf.
Thank you for the book, kind Bookcrossers!