corner corner The Lamorna Wink (A Richard Jury Mystery)

The Lamorna Wink (A Richard Jury Mystery)
by Martha Grimes | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by inkling1 of Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on 7/6/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by inkling1 from Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Richard Jury Novel

Journal Entry 2 by inkling1 from Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Sunday, October 14, 2007

geht als Gewinn von Bigbooklover82' Herbstlotterie an Darkestlady

Journal Entry 3 by DarkestLady from Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, October 20, 2007

one of the books that I've got because of the "Herbst-Buch-Lotterie"

Journal Entry 4 by Mary-T from Bretzfeld, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, April 12, 2008

I got this from the meet-up in Mannheim yesterday.
It will need to wait - but I will read this someday ;)

24-Jun-11
The novel is easy to read, but I didn't enjoy it that much. There was not much action into it and it lacked somehow the skill to grab me and my interest. I just take it for conclusion that Martha Grimes' novels are not my cup of tea.

Journal Entry 5 by Mary-T at Crabtree Valley Mall (see release notes) in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/2/2011 UTC) at Crabtree Valley Mall (see release notes) in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

I'll take it to a meeting with another bookcrosser in Raleigh on my stay here in the US.
Possibly it will be released somewhere in the Crabtree Valley Mall after we finished lunch.
Mary-T

Journal Entry 6 by Megi53 at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Sunday, July 03, 2011

I enjoyed Send Bygraves so will give this a try (actually, I've already finished the first two chapters)!

Journal Entry 7 by Megi53 at Danville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I just zipped through this book; it was quite compelling.

Melrose Plant is my newest favorite book character! So calm and intelligent and conniving ... I dunno about that Wells, guy, though.

I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptions of the seaside house, the countryside, the cars, food, furniture; everything.

Journal Entry 8 by Megi53 at Danville Community College in Danville, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/5/2011 UTC) at Danville Community College in Danville, Virginia USA

Left on bench next to Taylor Building entrance to South Footbridge.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Danville, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 14, 2011

I was really excited when I found this book on a bench at Danville Community College. I rated it a 5 because it was outside of the genre's I am used to reading {sci-fi and fantasy} but was an overall good book. I will be going to Virginia Beach in a couple of days where I will find a nice spot to drop it off. Happy Reading!!!