corner corner Hotel

Hotel
by Hailey | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by zevensprong of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 7/6/2006

status (set by spictoria): available

Journal Entry 1 by zevensprong from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, July 06, 2006

This book has been left for me to register. Find it!

Journal Entry 2 by zevensprong at OBCZ Zevensprong in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Thursday, July 06, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/6/2006 UTC) at OBCZ Zevensprong in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Achtergelaten boek zoekt nieuw baasje!

Journal Entry 3 by psch01 from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just found it.

Journal Entry 4 by psch01 at OBCZ Zevensprong in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, September 23, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (9/23/2006 UTC) at OBCZ Zevensprong in Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

boeken plankje ingang

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Sunday, April 27, 2008

I took this book from The Zevensprong to take it to England on our holiday this year. I read it a very long time ago, at school, and I really liked it then!
Yes, yes, yesss, it will be set free after almost two rather boring and lonesome years at the oBCZ!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingkoekiebakwing at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

#50 in the TV/Movie Release Challenge 2008

Journal Entry 7 by spictoria on Sunday, August 17, 2008

I found this book in the window of Hotel Chocolat in Cambridge, UK.
I am going to take it with me to New York City and release it!