corner corner School Run

School Run
by Sophie King | Women's Fiction
Registered by EmEli of Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 7/4/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by EmEli from Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, July 04, 2006

One of my sisters friends was going to throw this book away, but my sister saved it and gave it to me to register at Bookcrossing.

Meet seven very different people - all on the same route to school.

Home loving Harriet is wondering whether her marriage is on - or off.
Widower Nick is struggling to cope with his troublesome teenage daughter.
Working mum Pippa is waiting for some potentially devastating hospital results.
School teacher Kitty has accepted a bet to find a man in a week.
Step-mum Evie has to save her career - and find her missing husband.
French au-pair Martine is about to run off with a married man.
Distraught Betty watches by the roadside, looking for the driver who hit her son...

Little do they know that over the course of one week the school run will have become a collision course, connecting their lives in more ways than one.

Journal Entry 2 by EmEli from Voorschoten, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gereserveerd voor Yinny, gaat binnenkort op reis!

Journal Entry 3 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 24, 2006

Received it today! Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 4 by Yinny from Capelle aan den IJssel, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, February 23, 2007

This book is a mum-lit! But it is confusing to have so many characters and children!
But all in all, a fun read!

Journal Entry 5 by Yinny at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 23, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (2/23/2007 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

In Marlene's English Bookbox #2!

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 26, 2007

I took this book out of the book box because it seems like a nice read.

Journal Entry 7 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 26, 2007

I have no clue why the system thought I was releasing this book... I just caught it.

Journal Entry 8 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2007

This book will travel to Norway with me, to be read and released during our summer holiday.

Journal Entry 9 by AnnevO at Bergen Skolemuseum in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Sunday, July 22, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/19/2007 UTC) at Bergen Skolemuseum in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway

This book was released near the entrance of the Bergen School Museum.

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, October 31, 2008

It was quite good.... a bit confusing thouogh!

CAUGHT IN DUNDEE SCOTLAND UK

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, November 22, 2009

It was OK, a little confusi butovrall, a very good book :)

CAUGHT IN BERGEN NORWAY