corner corner The Wish List

The Wish List
by Eoin Colfer | Children's Books
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 7/1/2006

status (set by Ingootje): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, July 01, 2006

Meg Finn is killed in an explosion after a botched robbery, but is sent back to earth to make amends with her intended victim to decide her fate in the afterlife.

To eowyn-unquendor, 10/14/06. Har! I just realized this is Eoin going to eowyn!

Journal Entry 2 by eowyn-unquendor from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, October 21, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Found in my mailbox today; thank you!
Eowyn certainly will enjoy Eoin's book :)

Journal Entry 3 by eowyn-unquendor from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I couldn't resist reading this book soon.

This is a fascinating book about redeeming evil from one's life, and heaven and hell. The bad girl has to cooperate with an old man, and slowly they start appreciating and even liking each other.
As in the 'Artemis Fowl' books there is technology and humour, but this book is also warm. I've enjoyed it a lot.

Ik heb van dit boek een Nederlandse Ray gemaakt:
- afraberg
- elsje86
- ingootje <--
- ...

(Een bookray heeft dezelfde kenmerken als een boekenring, alleen komt het niet meer terug naar de starter. De laatste op de lijst kan het boek vrij verder crossen.)

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, November 27, 2006

The book arrived in my mailbox today! Thanks EU for sending it (while I could have come over to pick it up); this book will be on top of my TBR-pile for a bit.

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, December 09, 2006

This book is very nice, indeed... Well, actually, it is NOT nice, which is what's so nice about it. Eoin Colfer surely know how to write disturbingly good novels for those over 10 years old with an open mind and a powerful imagination.

This book will travel to n1c0las by mail on december 11th.

Journal Entry 6 by n1c0las from Nijkerk, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, December 17, 2006

received it as a bookray from AnnevO.

Journal Entry 7 by Feria from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ontvangen van Nicolas! Fijn dat de ring verder kan gaan!
Ik had verwacht dat ie dikker zou zijn. Nu kan ik er opzich meteen in beginnen... ware het niet dat ik een presentatie moet maken.... oeioeieoeieoei dat geweten!!

Edit: Volgende dag... is hij alweer uit! Gelukkig maar, want ik moet die presentatie nog maken. Erg leuk boek, leest lekker weg en een leuk verhaal. Bedankt voor het ringen! Ik zal zeker uitkijken naar andere boeken van meneer/mevrouw Eoin.

Even kijken of Enitnaj hem nog wil ontvangen.

Journal Entry 8 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Book has arrived!Thanks for sending it Feria!
For now on Mount to be Read...hopefully not too long!

Journal Entry 9 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, August 25, 2008

So sorry, but this book has slipped my attention (probably because of the illness of my father)...Anyway: will start reading it asap!!!

Journal Entry 10 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finished the book this morning. It was a quick read! I enjoyed it, even though the heaven and hell stuff really hit a button, since my father passed away 10 days ago. But this book was nicely written and even funny. I could really picture the situation, with Beelzebub and Peter connected by gsm etc.
And fortunately it had a happy ending :-) which I could see coming, but liked anyway.
Thanks for making this book a bookray, Eowyn.
I'll contact afraberg!

edit: afraberg wants to pass on this book, because of an increasing mount TBR...
I'll contact elsje86 instead!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ja, hij is binnen hoor! Bedankt voor het opsturen.

CAUGHT IN LEEUWARDEN FRIESLAND NEDERLAND

Journal Entry 12 by Ingootje from Emmerich, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Friday, September 12, 2008

Found this book in the mailbox today. Will go on my TBR

Journal Entry 13 by Ingootje from Emmerich, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, September 15, 2008

It is an tragic comedylike story (you can laugh sometimes even when it is a little bit dark). Well written and i'm glad it has a "happy" ending.