corner corner A Year in Provence

A Year in Provence
by Peter Mayle | Travel
Registered by isisjem of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 30, 2006

status (set by caretta): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by isisjem from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 30, 2006

Enjoyed the drama on TV and when I saw this book second hand bought it - although I don't think it's my cup of tea so I'll make available for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by isisjem at Mail in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 20, 2006

Off to another bookcrosser who won this in my draw recently! Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by isisjem at Mail in Mailed to another BookCrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 20, 2006

Off to another bookcrosser who won this in my draw recently! Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, August 03, 2006

Received today from isisjem, thank you so much, together with a fabulous bookcrossing postcard to add to my collection. Looking forward to reading it and will journal when finished.

Journal Entry 5 by BellaMack at Book Relay in Book Relay, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Friday, November 24, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (11/27/2006 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Posting off to caretta in USA ... Enjoy !!

Journal Entry 6 by caretta from Lynchburg, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 24, 2006

This book arrived a week ago - thanks!