corner corner The Music of the Spheres

The Music of the Spheres
by Elizabeth Redfern | Literature & Fiction
Registered by BookGroupMan of Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on 6/26/2006

status (set by Prowisorio): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, June 26, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by CrazyDutchwoman from Heemstede, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, July 03, 2006

Hi On Friday I arrived in Birmingham. After checking in my hotel, I had to visit the bookstores in town. In Waterstone there were 3 books I considered buying, 2 books of my wish list, The Moonlit Cage and Wideacre + a book which looked very appealing to me: The Music Of Spheres.
Then it hit me, Oops I am still going to get my secret goodie bag so maybe I wait till Saturday, cause I am going to get a wish list book.

Guess what happened? On Saturday I checked the release table and what was the first book I noticed? yes, your book! I was so thrilled.
But it got even better, when I got my secret goodie bag, the book inside was The Moonlit Cage!
(I found this book where out meeting was, so not in Hudson's)
It is now in The Netherlands and I will let you know my thoughts on the book when i have read it.
Much appreciated!!

Journal Entry 3 by CrazyDutchwoman at In person in Fellow Bookcrosser, Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 17, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (2/17/2007 UTC) at In person in Fellow Bookcrosser, Book Box -- Controlled Releases

Because of too many books I decided to start a second English BookBox in The Netherlands.

This book is included in the box. I really needed some space so I had to let some books travel unread. This is one of them. I did try and read the first 50 pages but could not really get in to it.
Bookbox given to malagan today. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, February 26, 2007

I guess I picked up this book by the cover. It seems very interesting, so even though it might take a while, I will read this book.

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 13, 2008

I loved reading this book. The amount of detail in the descriptions of people, places and customs is amazing. It took me quite a while to figure out what was happening, so I liked the plot.

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (4/26/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Biblio, Van Vollenhovenstraat 15 unit 26-27 in Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands

Tijdens de openingsmeeting mag dit boek mee naar de OBCZ.

Journal Entry 7 by wingSuzy26wing from Delft, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 27, 2008

Took it home with me from yesterday's meeting at OBCZ-Biblio, Rotterdam. Looks interesting.

Journal Entry 8 by wingSuzy26wing from Delft, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 08, 2008

Read in June 2008, but somehow I never got around to making a journal entry. This may have been caused by the fact that I left for a wonderful trip to Ireland two days after finishing this book, so it must have slipped my mind.

I do remember that I enjoyed reading this novel and this is what I noted down about it: Great story, set in London in 1795. Full of science, intrigue, war, revolution and obsessive passion.

Journal Entry 9 by wingSuzy26wing at the post office, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/26/2009 UTC) at the post office, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Prowisorio as she picked this book for the 'De Eerste Pagina Zegt Alles'/'The First Page Says It All' ring.

Journal Entry 10 by Prowisorio from Westerbork, Drenthe Netherlands on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Received the book today and I am as happy as Larry! This is soooo my cup of tea. Tnx very, very much, Suzy26.