corner corner Darkness Bound

Registered by Marina1809 on 6/22/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Marina1809 on Thursday, June 22, 2006

tbr???????

Journal Entry 2 by Marina1809 at Deventer, given to friend in - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven , Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, October 23, 2006

Journal Entry 3 by Marina1809 at Deventer, given to friend in - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven , Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, October 23, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/23/2006 UTC) at Deventer, given to friend in - Per post of in persoon doorgegeven , Overijssel Netherlands

Journal Entry 4 by hema-verf from Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meegenomen tijdens de boekendozendag bij Moem.
Of ik het ga lezen ?????.

Journal Entry 5 by hema-verf from Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, March 15, 2008

In de doos voor Bookguide

Journal Entry 6 by bookguide from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, April 12, 2008

Edit to make it clearer!
Hema-verf and I had great fun making a "blind date" to meet in the restaurant of the local hospital in Nijmegen, the CWZ (Canisius Wilhelmina Ziekenhuis). As I was late, we only managed to talk to each other for a few minutes before Hema-verf's husband collected her. But she was able to give me a box of books in English which I could add to the bookboxes of the English / expat club, icon-nijmegen (now with a BookCrossing bookshelf under the old name of the club, ForeignExchange. And this book was in the box.

Journal Entry 7 by ForeignExchange from Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Transferred to BCZ ForeignExchange: An English-language BookCrossing Zone based in the Nijmegen / Arnhem region of the Netherlands (See www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/ForeignExchange for more details.) If you would like to borrow or swap this or any other book on the shelf, please send a PM (Personal Message) - click on the link underneath the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 8 by ForeignExchange at OBCZ Manu in Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, November 29, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (11/30/2008 UTC) at OBCZ Manu in Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands

To be released at the meeting.

Journal Entry 9 by OBCZ-Flannagans from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I took this book with me for the OBCZ from the meeting in Dudok, Arnhem last sunday.

Journal Entry 10 by OBCZ-Flannagans at OBCZ-Flannagans (OBCZ gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, December 19, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/19/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Flannagans (OBCZ gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

I'm leaving this book in the OBCZ today.

27-6-2009: taken from the OBCZ to rerelease at the big annual Castricum meeting tomorrow.

Journal Entry 11 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 29, 2009

Took this from the meeting to be released in Poland, later on this year...

Journal Entry 12 by wingkoekiebakwing at Krakowskie Przedmiescie in Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Thursday, August 20, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/20/2009 UTC) at Krakowskie Przedmiescie in Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland

I left the book on a bench behind the busstand. I had planned to take a picture of it, but before I could do that three girls sat down and took the book.

Journal Entry 13 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of those girls was my brother’s girlfriend. The reason why this book was kept so long was that the girl completely forgot about the book. I am not interested in this kind of book so I will leave it as soon as possible. The idea of free book is really great and I do appreciate it!