corner corner Grace Notes

Grace Notes
by Bernard MacLaverty | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingpeaceangelwing of Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on 6/21/2006

status (set by alkaline-kiwi): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Got this copy signed by the author at a book launch for his latest book. Had been impressed by the blurb when it first came out, but didn't buy it then. Perhaps I will make it a book ring so that I get it back eventually.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpeaceangelwing from Holywood, Co. Down United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I really enjoyed this book, and am sending it on its way to a music-lover in New Zealand, then see where it goes next....

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, November 06, 2006

Received this book in the mail on Saturday, was excited to have mail from Ireland and was even more excited when I saw what book it was.

Looks like an interesting book - one that was recommended to me by quite a few different people when I asked for recommendations for fiction books about music.

Thank you very much peaceangel for sending this to me.

Journal Entry 4 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, February 20, 2009

Wow I am really surprised it took me as long as it did for me to grab this book off the shelf and read it. I wished I had of read it sooner as I really enjoyed it.

I found the parts about music particularly fascinating though the other aspects of this book - family, failed relationship, motherhood, creativity and depression were also interesting. Thanks again peaceangel

If you would like me to send this one back to you (since it was signed by the author to you so you might want it back) please PM me and I will send it ASAP.