corner corner It's a Dog's Life, Snoopy

It's a Dog's Life, Snoopy
by Charles M. Shultz | Graphic Novels
Registered by Bibliocrates of Fort Collins, Colorado USA on 6/20/2006

status (set by miekster): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I LOVE SNOOPY!

aunt-sophie of Canada
babygirl33 of Canada [Int'l]
061019alexandra of the Netherlands [Europe]
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Charlie Brown and his friends . . . Snoopy, Peppermint Patty, Marcy, Linus, Lucy, Schroeder, and Franklin! Life is about good friends, those you’ve come to know and love through the years. Now, for the first time in book form, It's A Dog's Life, Snoopy presents a brand-new collection of your old favorites, bringing all your familiar friends from Peanuts together again for more great times and hilarious fun!

I LOVE PEANUTS!

Journal Entry 2 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Friday, August 11, 2006

Arrived yesterday! This will be a great weekend read!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, August 21, 2006

Delightful! I haven't read any Peanuts cartoons/books in quite awhile so it was refreshing to revisit the gang!

Froggirlwendy said she has too many bookring books at the moment and asked to be skipped, so I've PMd inkling1 for her address today!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, September 14, 2006

I have an address and tomorrow is payday, so I'll be making a trip to the post office! Thanks again for sharing this book Bibliocrates! I flipped through it again last night!

Journal Entry 5 by inkling1 from Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Friday, November 03, 2006

At last Snoopy managed to get through the customs today...
Special thanks to Aramena for sending it the long (respectively expensive) way to Europe

Journal Entry 6 by inkling1 from Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I really enjoyed Snoopy; now it's time for him to embark to the UK. Take care.
I will send him within the next few days.

Journal Entry 7 by inkling1 from Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sent to the UK today, 26.03.07

Journal Entry 8 by celticseahorse from Newquay, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snoopy and his 'vest' have arrived safely to heavy rain in Cornwall. It isn't too cold but we have a saying in England "Ne'er Cast a Clout 'til May be Out'
Translation don't take off any clout/clothes (swaddling)until the flower May from the Hawthorn bush is out. So I think he should be glad he has his vest. Thank you for keeping him warm.

Baffled?? when I sent inkling1 my address I said it was snowing heavily in Cornwall and Snoopy might need to pack a vest LOL
I will enjoy reading his vest as I haven't had much opportunity to read a German Paper and this section includes lonely hearts in German intrigued to know what a 'Hobbypartner' is?

Some paperwork then will enjoy some time with Snoopy
Thank you sender and thank you for the ring Bibliocrates.

Journal Entry 9 by celticseahorse from Newquay, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Had a great time with this book, a smile a page at least.

Sent Snoopy back off to USA yesterday morning 15 May 2007, wrapped in Inklings very good packaging, but without his vest!

He is travelling surface to NMReader so hope he clears customs quickly and has safe interesting journey.

Thanks again for ringing this Bibliocrates and I hope Snoopy continues to spread a little magic as he travels on xx

Journal Entry 10 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, July 06, 2007

It has arrived. I am doing a little happy dance.

I am looking forward to reading this book.

I'll tell you a secret after I finish reading this book.

Journal Entry 11 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, July 06, 2007

Peanuts will always hold a special place in my heart. My brother gave me the first book I can ever remember reading all by myself - Happiness Is a Warm Puppy Dog. I love peanuts and I loved the book.

I Pm-d missprisy early today and have her address and as I have a few other things to mail I will put this book in the mail to her tomorrow.

Thanks Bibliocrates for sharing and I hope you enjoy missprisy.

Journal Entry 12 by NMReader at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 06, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/7/2007 UTC) at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Will drop at the PO while I am taking other BC mail.

Thanks again

Journal Entry 13 by missprisy from Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Friday, July 13, 2007

This arrived today. I'll get to it ASAP.

Journal Entry 14 by missprisy from Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Friday, July 13, 2007

This arrived today. I'll get to it ASAP.

Journal Entry 15 by missprisy from Edmond, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Great comic book! I love Snoopy and the gang. I have PM'ed chrissyinbloom for a mailing address and will get this in the mail soon.

Release #52 for Guinaveve's Keep Them Moving 2007 Challenge

Journal Entry 16 by chrissyinbloom from New Port Richey, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I got this in the mail today! I love it! It is in awesome condition for all the travelling it has done!

Journal Entry 17 by chrissyinbloom from New Port Richey, Florida USA on Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've finished reading and have asked aunt-sophie for her address.

Journal Entry 18 by chrissyinbloom from New Port Richey, Florida USA on Monday, September 24, 2007

It's on its way to Aunt-Sophie!

Journal Entry 19 by VSP-560485 on Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Reached me today, thanks! It shouldn't take me too long to read it...

Journal Entry 20 by VSP-560485 on Friday, October 12, 2007

It's been a long time since I've read Peanuts, and I missed it, so thanks for giving me this opportunity! I even discovered characters I didn't know (or remember), like Rerun, and Snoopy's brothers Olaf and Andy. :) How cool is that?!

Journal Entry 21 by VSP-560485 on Monday, November 05, 2007

Since I haven't heard from babygurl33, I've PM'd the next person in line, 061019alexandra and got her address. I mailed the book on Nov. 16.

Journal Entry 22 by wing061019alexandrawing from Schoonhoven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, November 23, 2007

Arrived today!

Journal Entry 23 by wing061019alexandrawing from Schoonhoven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, November 24, 2007

When I finised the book, the ray will be going on in the Netherlands

- Ingootje
- Enitnaj
- ?????
- ??????
- Phoenix-Flight (laatste in rij)

Journal Entry 24 by wing061019alexandrawing from Schoonhoven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, March 02, 2008

nice book!!!
great humor

Journal Entry 25 by wing061019alexandrawing at on Monday, March 03, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/3/2008 UTC) at

Journal Entry 26 by Ingootje from Emmerich, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nice cartoons. I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 27 by Ingootje at on Saturday, March 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/8/2008 UTC) at

to the next reader

Journal Entry 28 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, March 14, 2008

Ben heel benieuwd naar dit boekje, dank voor het doorsturen Ingootje!

Can't wait to read it!

Journal Entry 29 by wingEnitnajwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, April 19, 2008

I really loved this book! I was sometimes even laughing out loud, which surprised my love every time... Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this funny book, it made my day(s)!
I'll send Phoenix-Flight a pm to notify her that she's next!

Journal Entry 30 by Phoenix-Flight from Apeldoorn, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Arrived here yesterday! After it's long journey it's only slightly tattered, but some pages are loose. Will try to fix that. Looking forward to reading it, I like Peanuts :)

Update 2014: I did read and enjoy it, and I've had it plenty long enough. Time to find a new reader!

Journal Entry 31 by Phoenix-Flight at BC Meeting 2014 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, June 16, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/6/2014 UTC) at BC Meeting 2014 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Hallo lezer, welkom op Bookcrossing!
Gefeliciteerd met je vondst van dit boek! Wat leuk dat je hier komt kijken.

Ik wens je veel plezier hier, en met je boek! Het zou leuk zijn als je laat weten waar je het boek gevonden hebt, wat je ervan vond, en wat je er later mee gaat doen.

Er is ook een Nederlandstalig forum waar je terecht kan met al je bookcross-vragen en om jezelf voor te stellen Kijk, hier!
Voor meer informatie over bookcrossing, labels en vaste release locaties (OBCZ) is er een Nederlandse website Kijk, daar!

Als je besluit lid te worden, zou ik het erg leuk vinden als je mijn naam (Phoenix-Flight) zou willen vermelden onder het kopje 'referring member', dat kom je tegen in het aanmeld-proces. Daar krijg ik niets bijzonders voor, maar is leuk voor mijn statistieken! Het is niet verplicht, maar wel leuk voor mij.

Veel plezier met lezen en loslaten!

* * * * *

Hello reader, and welcome to BookCrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book! How wonderful that you've come by the site to have a look!

I hope you'll have much fun here on the website and with the book. It would be nice if you could make a journal entry here and let the previous readers know where you've found the book, how you liked it and what your future plans are with it.

For more information, read the FAQs or ask your questions on the forums.

Should you decide to sign up for an account on the website, I would appreciate it if you mention my username (Phoenix-Flight) as 'referring member'. There's no reward involved for me, other than my statistics changing, but that's enough for me anyway :) It is not a requirement however! Should you want to do this, you can do so while signing up or later when editing your profile.

Have fun reading and releasing!

Journal Entry 32 by miekster at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Boek meegenomen bij de BC meeting 6/7/2014.
Took this book at BC meeting 6/7/2014.

Journal Entry 33 by miekster at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, July 14, 2014

I love Snoopy.
This book is brilliant.

But it's falling to bits.
Going on PC. In the hope of finding a replacement copy.