corner corner English Passengers

English Passengers
by Matthew Kneale | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingWistfulDragonwing of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 15, 2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingWistfulDragonwing from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hardback.

I think I've released a copy of this before. Since then I've heard some good things about it. So when I saw this hardback copy in a library sale, I was forced to add it to Mt Toobie. *Sigh*!

Journal Entry 2 by wingWistfulDragonwing at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

This book looks really good. The trouble is it has looked really good - but still not been read - for four years. Time to give someone else a go!

Journal Entry 3 by wingWistfulDragonwing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

If you decide to join bookcrossing, now that you have discovered the site, I'd be delighted if you would mention me - WistfulDragon - as the person who introduced you to the site.

Happy reading

WistfulDragon

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Haven't read it yet, but was delighted to find a free book! This is a wonderful concept and my thanks to the person who released the book. I look forward to reading it and releasing it myself soon.