corner corner The Ghost's Companion (Puffin Books)

The Ghost's Companion (Puffin Books)
by Ed. Peter Haining, Peter Haining | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by malagan of Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on 6/10/2006

status (set by buffy25): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by malagan from Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fifteen super-spooky supernatural stories by fifteen famous authors, who have all had ghostly experiences of their own.

Journal Entry 2 by malagan at Post Office in By Mail, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 12, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (1/4/2007 UTC) at Post Office in By Mail, A Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Kislany for VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Kislany on Friday, January 12, 2007

Thanks, received today.

Journal Entry 4 by Kislany on Monday, January 22, 2007

Reading now, so far good. Reserved for fungirl503 in trade.

Journal Entry 5 by Kislany on Friday, January 26, 2007

Although the book was rather battered and musty smelling when I received it, I stuck with it because some of the stories were very good, and I always enjoy a good ghost story. Pitty that the book is so old and it won't last too many more reads, would be nice to have it in circulation for a good few more rounds.

Tomorrow goes in trade to fungirl503.

Journal Entry 6 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Friday, March 02, 2007

book came today hope to move this to the top of my list but it will have to wait since I have many more books to read before I can latch on this one. thankyou for sending the book this way. hold for buffy25

Journal Entry 7 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

the red lodge was one of my favoite stories. about people who after staying at the place alot of people drown a hundred yards away and the children drown in the reeds. what is causing these people to ran them selfs into the water to die. But what is haunted this place and the history that makes this place and the spirts there to not rest. This book is going to buffy25.

Journal Entry 8 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (5/9/2007 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA

going to buffy25

Journal Entry 9 by buffy25 from Moncton, New Brunswick Canada on Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Recieved from fungirl503.Thanks soo much.Just love spooky stories.