corner corner Cupid, Inc. (Signet Eclipse)

Cupid, Inc. (Signet Eclipse)
by Michele Bardsley | Romance
Registered by fantasy221 of Hackensack, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2006

status (set by judygreeneyes): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by fantasy221 from Hackensack, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by SimplyCee from Baltimore, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wishlist book received via trade from Fantasy. Thanks!
---------------------------------------
I don't think I knew that this was an erotic novel with more than one story when I put it on my wishlist. For me, the stories lacked any kind of substance. If you're into erotic novels and want something quick, go for it.

Journal Entry 3 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, May 12, 2008

Came home in Mom's Recent Romance Bookbox #1. Will pass it along to mom. Thanks for including it.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, September 18, 2009

Adding to NuYear's book box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Have read this author's Broken Heart series and thought I'd give this one a go.

From the erotic-romance bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

4 mostly unrelated stories with an erotic-romance angle. Not many surprises but a quick light read.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, January 25, 2010

Released 4 yrs ago (1/26/2010 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Mailing to my Valentine buddy. Please be warned that this is somewhat R-rated, but I couldn't resist sending a 'Cupid' book for Valentines. :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingjudygreeneyeswing on Monday, February 15, 2010

I received this in my amazing box of Valentines goodies from bkind2books! Since I'm in the middle of a bookray book right now, I've loaned this book to my sister, who I had dinner with last night. She'll enjoy it, and then when she gives it back I'll read it too. Don't worry, we'll enjoy the R-rated aspect :)

Thanks much for sending it!