corner corner A Village Affair

A Village Affair
by Joanna Trollope | Women's Fiction
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, June 04, 2006

status (set by Scruffles): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, June 04, 2006

From a box of books from the Red Cross charity shop in Kings Heath - the staff kindly save books from being recycled and donate them to BookCrossing.

This book is being registered for the Never Judge a Book By Its Cover challenge Week 10 - Blue Sky. The cover (different from that shown) features a patch of blue sky.

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee at Birmingham Uni - Main Library - iLounge OBCZ in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2007 UTC) at Birmingham Uni - Main Library - iLounge OBCZ in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

At the Official BookCrossing Zone.

This book is being released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge, Week 9 (blue sky) #17.

Journal Entry 3 by wingUofB-iLoungewing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, March 15, 2007

Now available on the OBCZ shelf in the iLounge, University of Birmingham Main Library.

If you have picked up this book, thank you for visiting the website, and the iLounge! Please take a moment to let us know you have the book, then post a review when you've read it. When you've finished with the book, pass it on to someone else and help it travel further.

If you join BookCrossing, you, like everyone else who has owned this book so far, will be able to see where it goes next!

Journal Entry 4 by Scruffles from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First finds... was very excited as I only joined yesterday! Will read and re-release.

Journal Entry 5 by Scruffles at Sala Prabang Hotel in Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Laos on Monday, September 10, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (9/7/2007 UTC) at Sala Prabang Hotel in Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Laos

I don't think I was ever going to read this, and I desperately needed more space in my backpack, so I thought someone else might enjoy this.

Left in Room 101 (I know...), on the bookshelf.