corner corner Man Crazy

Man Crazy
by Joyce Carol Oates | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 6/3/2006

status (set by bookjunkie10): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 03, 2006

Picked up several boxes of books, from a very generous person on craigslist.org, to stock up our playroom bookshelves. A few of the books, such as this one, are aimed at a little higher age range than our playroom is, so will be released........ somewhere.

The actual cover art is different.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at The PNE in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 20, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (8/20/2006 UTC) at The PNE in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

On a ledge outside the north entrance/exit of the showroom.

Journal Entry 3 by bookjunkie10 at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, August 08, 2014

I found this book today on the Bargain Books shelf (donated books) at the Richmond Public Library (Brighouse Branch) and I bought it for twenty-five cents. I was delighted to find this book. I really enjoy Joyce Carol Oates' writing. A few years ago, I met her at the Vancouver Public Library when she was on a book tour to promote her non-fiction memoir: "A Widow's Story". After she read out a part of her book, I bought a copy and got her to sign it. Since then I have been reading her books which I mostly get from the library. She is a prolific writer and even though she is in her seventies, she is still writing books. I particularly liked "We were the Mulvaneys". I am looking forward to reading this book.