corner corner Three to Get Deadly

Registered by ds3233 of Sun City, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 03, 2006

status (set by ButoracA): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by ds3233 from Sun City, Arizona USA on Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bought to release.

Journal Entry 2 by ds3233 at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 08, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (6/8/2006 UTC) at fellow bookcrossing member in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to TBlack44 in North Carolina.

Journal Entry 3 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I recieved this in the mail from ds3233 a RABCK. I am about to finish the book before this in the series and then this will be the next one I read. Afterwards, I will pass it on a a RABCK. Thanks again, ds3233!! =)

Journal Entry 4 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Sunday, June 18, 2006

What a wonderful follow-up to the first book in the series! I loved it an am now about to start the 3rd in the series! HELP....I;m addicted to these Stephanie Plum books!! AAAAHHHH!!!! =)

Journal Entry 5 by TBlack44 at RABCK in Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Sunday, June 18, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (6/18/2006 UTC) at RABCK in Wake Forest, North Carolina USA

This book is off as a RABCK to my friend and fellow Evanovich/Stephanie Plum fan, Guinneth. I hope yoou enjoy it as much as I did! =)

Journal Entry 6 by Guinneth from Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Friday, June 23, 2006

Yes, I am a devoted Stephanie Plum fan, hooked after only reading the first in the series. I was a lucky girl to follow TBlack44 on that ring, because she has sent me this *AND* Two For the Dough as RABCK's - at the same time! No waiting between the 2!! (Insert war whoop here.)

Thanks so very, very much, Tanya. You the best! :-)

Journal Entry 7 by Guinneth from Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, July 20, 2006

This third installment in the Stephanie Plum series is just as much fun to read as the first two were. Here she is getting a just a bit more adept at the bounty hunter thing, while losing none of her, um, edge. LOL. A search for an elderly candy store owner (something of a burg saint) turns up a whole lot of dead drug dealers. Also, Stephanie's hair turns orange.

Journal Entry 8 by Guinneth from Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'll be sending this to ButoracA - a fellow Plum fan! :)

Journal Entry 9 by ButoracA from Bronx, New York USA on Thursday, July 27, 2006

Received as trade from Guinneth. Thanks a lot! Getting it in the mail today really brightened my otherwise boring day :)