corner corner Skin

Skin
by Joanna Briscoe | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 6/2/2006

status (set by LyzzyBee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, June 02, 2006

Kindly donated to the BookCrossing cause by Lucy via Freecycle.

Apparently this is by turns erotic and macabre, so I'm probably going to pass it to mujisan for her naughty releases project!

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee at Giving to another BookCrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 24, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (6/24/2006 UTC) at Giving to another BookCrosser in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Passing to mujisan today for her themed "naughty" release

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, July 16, 2017

Released 5 mos ago (7/16/2017 UTC) at Kings Heath - York Road - Kitchen Garden Cafe in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Passed to me by mujisan in the week and added to the Kitchen Garden bookcrossing zone.

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory.

If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by LyzzyBee. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey.

I look forward to hearing what you thought of the book when you've read it, and to seeing what happens to it next!