corner corner Absolution by Murder: A Sister Fidelma Mystery

Absolution by Murder: A Sister Fidelma Mystery
by PETER TREMAYNE | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingstinalynwing of Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 15, 2002

status (set by PokPok): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingstinalynwing from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Sunday, December 15, 2002

This is a gift from my friend Jeanne. We had a nice long chat the other day about historical mysteries, and I told her I had a later book in this series, so she gave me this book so I can start at the beginning. Thanks, Jeanne!!

Journal Entry 2 by wingstinalynwing from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, December 28, 2002

A solidly constructed historical with fascinating background and characters. I've passed this along to my mother.

Journal Entry 3 by ljredman from Ridgeway, Missouri USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My daughter, an avid Bookcrosser, passed this book on to me after I told her how much I enjoyed another historical mystery she had shared with me. I enjoyed the book very much. Not only is is an entertaining murder mystery, but I also found it a very enlightening story on the culture of the British Isles in the mid-seventh century. I was fascinated by the unique status of women in Ireland at that time and the role played by the Catholic Church there in the overall history of the Church. It is a very good read. My daughter has informed me of another Bookcrosser who wants to read it, so I am passing it on to PokPok.

Journal Entry 4 by PokPok from Vista, California USA on Saturday, October 02, 2004

Thanks to stinalyn and ljredman, for letting me try this series.

PokPok