corner corner To Have...To Hold... A Parent's Guide to Childbirth & Early Parenting

To Have...To Hold... A Parent's Guide to Childbirth & Early Parenting
by Joyce L. Kieffer | Parenting & Families
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2006

status (set by ResQgeek): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, May 31, 2006

From the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library. This was a left over from their recent Friends of the Library book sale, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at INOVA Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 12, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (1/12/2008 UTC) at INOVA Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 26, 2012

I brought home several boxes of books that were leftover after a soggy (and less than ideally successful) Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I'm going to repack them for the Gaithersburg Book Festival in 3½ weeks

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, April 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!