corner corner The Stranger

The Stranger
by Albert Camus | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jennyscott of Asheville, North Carolina USA on 12/14/2002

status (set by Rhinowriter): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jennyscott from Asheville, North Carolina USA on Saturday, December 14, 2002

This is another book that I have had for years and have never felt compelled to read. Whenever searching through my to read books I always pass this by. I will keep it on my shelf a little longer to see if it strikes me. It is short and should not be hard to get through and is considered something of a modern classic so I would like to be able to say that I have read it.

Journal Entry 2 by jennyscott at West End Bakery in Asheville, North Carolina USA on Friday, August 01, 2003

Released on Friday, August 01, 2003 at West End Bakery in Asheville, North Carolina USA.

On their bookshelf

Journal Entry 3 by Rhinowriter from Asheville, North Carolina USA on Friday, August 01, 2003

I saw that this book had been placed at West End Bakery and set out to catch it. I've always been curious about it. Best excuse I know of to finally get it read.

Journal Entry 4 by Rhinowriter at Hygeai Family Medicine in Asheville, North Carolina USA on Friday, August 08, 2003

Released on Friday, August 08, 2003 at Hygeai Family Medicine in Asheville, North Carolina USA.

I'm sure there are people out there who can appreciate this book. I'm not one of them. If Camus were alive today he'd be a prime candidate for Prozac. I'm releasing it today when I go for a doctor's appointment.