corner corner View from Saturday, The

View from Saturday, The
by E.L. Konigsburg | Children's Books
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 9/18/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, September 18, 2009

1997 Newbery Medal winner

I had no idea what this book was about before I picked it up..but I enjoyed it. The Souls are quite a group.

I like the interesting lettering for the title on the cover (although I'm not sure I'd call it calligraphy) and the white house that looks like it's made out of cut paper, gingerbread and all.

To my eye about half of this cover is blue (including the 4 blue teacups & saucers), so I'll be releasing it for RockDg9's September Sapphire Release Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Kaimuki Shopping Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, September 26, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/26/2009 UTC) at Kaimuki Shopping Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Blue book left upstairs on one of the phone booths next to the Longs entrance for the Sapphire challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!