corner corner She Said Yes The Unlikely Martyrdom Of Cassie Bernall

She Said Yes The Unlikely Martyrdom Of Cassie Bernall
by Misty Bernall | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by shortcake1234 of King City, Oregon USA on 5/20/2006

status (set by froggirlwendy): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by shortcake1234 from King City, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 20, 2006

this book is a sad, but very good book about a young lady who stood up and believe that she believed in GOD. So what happens.
This book is going to fungirl503

Journal Entry 2 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Saturday, May 20, 2006

thankyou for sending the book to me shortcake1234

Journal Entry 3 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, May 22, 2006

THIS STORY IS SAD. ABOUT TWO YOUNG TEEN BOYS SHOOT THE SCHOOL UP AND ASKED CASSIE BERNALL "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?" SHE SAID YES AND WAS ASKED WHY AND BEFORE SHE COULD ANSER THEM SHE WAS SHOT IN TH HEAD.
THE POINT I GOT OUT OF THE STORY IS TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS, AND IF YOU SEE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND STOP AND SEE WHAT KIND OF MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO, WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS THEY HANG OUT WITH, WHAT ARE THEY INTO?
THE SECOND POINT OF THIS STORY THAT I GOT OUT OF IT WAS ARE YOU READY TO DIE? ARE YOU RIGHT WITH GOD? CAN YOU DO WHAT CASSIE DID?
THIS BOOK IS GOING TO QUEENFROG AS A SURPRISED WITH TWO MORE BOOKS

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA on Monday, May 22, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (5/22/2006 UTC) at -- By Hand or Post, Ray/ring, Rabck in Portland, Oregon USA

THIS BOOK IS GOING TO QUEENFROG

Journal Entry 5 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, June 08, 2006

A surprise find in the book parcel today! Thank you fungirl503

Journal Entry 6 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Sunday, March 04, 2007

I read this book today finding that I couldn't put it down once I started it. Reading it makes you think about what you would do if you were put in the same situation. It made me think back about my children and my own childhood. The anniversary of this terrible ordeal is drawing closer (Shooting at Columbine High April 20) so I am looking for a new home to send this too. Thanks again for sharing it with me.

Journal Entry 7 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Reserved for froggirlwendy as requested in response to my book give away offer. Will mail as soon as money allows

Mailed today, March 23, 2007

Journal Entry 8 by froggirlwendy from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, June 07, 2007

Arrived today - thanks so much queenfrog for the RABCK giveaway. This books sounds very emotional but I am looking forward to reading it hopefully soon. Hugs from one frog to another :o)

20/11/09 Reading & reserved for OzVBB Round 17.