corner corner When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time to Go Home

When You Look Like Your Passport Photo, It's Time to Go Home
by Erma Bombeck | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 19, 2006

status (set by CynthiaRichard): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 19, 2006

Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 10, 2012

I received this book tonight at a book crossing meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 18, 2012

received from Maggiemuffet.