corner corner Baby-Sitters Little Sister #1: Karen's Witch

Baby-Sitters Little Sister #1: Karen's Witch
by Ann M. Martin | Children's Books
Registered by Jas330 of Lakewood, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2006

status (set by candy-is-dandy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Jas330 from Lakewood, Washington USA on Tuesday, May 16, 2006

To Be Released

Journal Entry 2 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Friday, September 26, 2008

Got this book in a trade. The only problem is I have a son and he is to old to read these anyhow, so I will find someone to give it to!

Journal Entry 3 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, April 05, 2011

This Baby-Sitters book was in a box of seven children's books sent to me from easterngirl71. I have always wanted to read some of these Baby-Sitters books and in this box there were two of them. Thank you easterngirl71.
Is the old lady who lives next door to Karen a witch? I have to read it to find out!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One of the many children's books that I have read lately. It was enjoyable.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchamonix44wing at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (7/2/2013 UTC) at Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom

I took this book along to the Chelmsford Bookcrossing meeting at the Two Brewers Pub. It was taken home by one of the bookcrossing members. We will find out who when it is journalled!

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.

Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44 .as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, July 22, 2013

Picked up at the Chelmsford bookcrossing meet (2 July) for onward releasing.

Journal Entry 7 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at The Blue Egg (Farm shop & Café) in Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, July 22, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (7/22/2013 UTC) at The Blue Egg (Farm shop & Café) in Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom

For the shelf in the Blue Egg cafe. I hope you enjoy this book and will make an entry on this website on what you thought of it and where it may go next.