corner corner Lucky You

by Carl Hiaasen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/6/2006

status (set by MikhailVS): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, May 06, 2006

Another Hiaasen that has had good reviews - bought on Amazon.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Monday, February 11, 2008

Not as good as I had hoped. I made it to about page 150 then gave up. I wish I liked Carl Hiaasen's books more!

I will release this into the wild for someone else to find - Happy reading and happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 27, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/27/2008 UTC) at Green Park in Green Park, Greater London United Kingdom

Left in my usual park place :-) Hope whoever finds this book enjoys it - welcome to Bookcrossing! Don't forget to make a journal entry, I'd be really grateful!

Journal Entry 4 by Storeni from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hi thanks for the book! Found it on the tube at Green Park station. Look fwd to reading it soon. Many thanks, Nick Storey

CAUGHT IN LONDON UK

Journal Entry 5 by Storeni from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Enjoyed the book. Man, I wouldn't wanna be a red neck ...that's fer shure! This book had me laughing quite a bit. Esp 'turtle boy'.

Well - time to release it...

Journal Entry 6 by MikhailVS from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, September 19, 2008

Nice book, good for the Tube