corner corner Strip Tease

by Carl Hiaasen | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on Sunday, April 30, 2006

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, April 30, 2006

I recently discovered Carl Hiaasen and this was rated on Amazon as one of his better books.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, May 06, 2006

This was OK - not as good as Skinny Dip, but still amusing. I think what may have ruined the book for me was the knowledge that this novel was turned into a movie starring Demi Moore - how??!!! :-)

I will release this book into the wild - I hope whoever finds it enjoys it! When you have finished with the book, please send it out into the world again for someone else to find. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Time to release this into the wild!

Welcome to Bookcrossing and thanks for taking the trouble to visit this site! I hope you enjoy this book. When you have finished with it, make a journal entry to let me know it found a home then send it back out into the world again for someone else to find. Sharing books is great karma - enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Bus-stop, King's Avenue in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom